Your application for the Half Marathon is confirmed based on the preference criteria given below. Please note, confirmation is subject to -
- Verification of documents, where applicable, submitted by you,
- Verification of your application's eligibility under each criterion,
- Availability of running spaces under each category and
- Entry Rules and Guidelines.
- TIMED APPLICANT: For an applicant who has participated in an event and completed the distance of Half Marathon within 3 hour 15 min. OR Marathon within 7 hrs. OR 10 km distance in 1 hr 30 min. In order to be eligible for this criteria -
- The running event you have participated in, must have been an AIMS ratified event or an event conducted under the aegis of your state/district athletics association or sports control board,
- The running event was conducted within two years prior to your application date,
- You have attached a photocopy of the official timing certificate issued to you at this event along with this application form.
- WOMEN'S QUOTA: There are a limited number of running places reserved for women applicants.
* Preference will be given to applications falling within the above 2 criteria
- GENERAL CATEGORY: Where an applicant does not fall under either of the above criteria, or where an application cannot be confirmed under either of the 2 above criteria, for whatsoever reasons other than the application being rejected/invalid, his/her application will be placed under the general category where limited applications are accepted. Applications under the general category will be accepted on first come first served basis.