Your entry to the Half Marathon race category will be confirmed based on confirmation preference criteria, which are explained in detail in this form. Please go through all details mentioned in this overleaf and the Application Form prior to submitting your application.
- Please do not apply for Half Marathon race category if you cannot complete the run in 3 hours 15 min.
- Applications with a timing certificate attached will have higher chance of being confirmed in Half Marathon race category.
- Confirmed applicants of Half Marathon race category who have provided timing certificates along with their application forms, will be eligible for priority line-up on race day, within the line-up area, in their respective timing sections, based on the finish times given in the submitted timing certificates:
- Line-up Section cannot be changed post receiving entry confirmation from Airtel Delhi Half Marathon team.
- Please note there is no group registration possible in Half Marathon race category.
- One representative can submit up to 10 individual application forms.
- A duly filled application form needs to be submitted with a copy of Govt. issued photo ID proof, i.e. either passport, driving licence, PAN card, Election card or Aadhar card.
- Half Marathon confirmed participants are required to visit the Get Active Expo individually to collect their running bib and timing chip. In case of unavoidable circumstances, a participant can send his/her representative to collect running number bib and timing chip on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will NOT be allowed to collect running number bib and chip on behalf of more than ONE Half Marathon runner.
|Race Category||Line Up Area Segregation|
|Section A||Section B||Section C|
|Half Marathon||Under 2 hrs||2 hrs to under 3 hrs||3 hrs and above or no