The Official Charity Partner to the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2012
Concern India Foundation is the Charity Partner for Airtel Delhi Half Marathon. As a Charity Partner,Concern India Foundation shall assume the role of a Philanthropy Facilitator for various charities andnon-profit organizations.
Role of the Charity Partner -
- Extending support to all participating NGO' and building transparency & accountability through active reporting for all money channelized.
- Work on all aspects of Charity like registrations, providing support to runners raising money for the charity on the race day, communications, information dissemination, receiving, processing &disbursing all donations.
- Creating, building and communicating the Charity Structure, in accordance
- Facilitating & supplementing pledge raising efforts of individuals, companies and NGO's
- Accounting, Reconciling Pledges and Disbursement of funds to beneficiary NGO's
- 80G receipts to all donors
About Charity Partner
Concern India Foundation is a registered, non-profit charitable trust working towards its objective of Helping People Help Themselves by making the disadvantaged self-reliant and thereby enabling them to lead a life of dignity.
It was set up in 1991 to extend financial and non - financial support to grass root programs working in the areas of Education, Health and Community Development. Our support through these issues helps us reach out to a wider section of beneficiaries such as children, youth, the specially challenged,women and the elderly.
We strongly believe that the disadvantaged need opportunities, not charity and our focus is to bring about a positive change in the lives of the most vulnerable people of our society.
With about 20 years of experience in the field we have a strong identifying, monitoring and evaluating process of the programmes to ensure a judicious disbursal of the funds & resources. We reach out in various ways to over 200 programmers across the country, through our offices in Mumbai, Bangalore,Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Pune.