Important: Do go through Entry Rules & Regulations before applying for the Event.
You can use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form from the event website to send in your application. Please note, only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. It's important you do not submit more than one entry per person - multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
Use only the application modes suggested on this website to submit your entries. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the organizers.
Please thoroughly go through all relevant information given on the event website and application form prior to submitting your application.
Marathon and Half Marathon entries:
Please note the marathon and half marathon race categories are open ONLY for individual entries. NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Marathon and Half Marathon race categories. Only applicants for the Dream Run, Senior Citizens' Run and Champions With Disability categories can apply as a group.
One representative can submit application forms for maximum 10 individual runners for Half Marathon race category.
Only applications with timing certificate will only be accepted for the marathon and half marathon race categories. There will be limited running places available as Women's Quota (Registrations Closed) and as charity running places. Please read Confirmation Criteria.
On entry confirmation, marathon and half marathon runners will be further classified into age categories for prize money. Please click here for information on prize money.
DHL Corporate Champions:
To field a team, the company needs to needs to fulfil the appended requirement and submit the documents are detailed below:
- Details of the 4 runners filled in individual application forms.
- Attach copy of runner's employee ID card or appointment letter with each form.
- Submitted the forms and documents under the letter head of company issued by its H.R. department as per the format, along with a copy of PAN card of company/firm. Where multiple teams are being fielded, forms need to be submitted as per the teams formed.
- Attach a photocopy of runner's Aadhar card or PAN card or passport along with a passport size photograph with each form.
Where 20 or more individuals submit their entries together, this will constitute a group entry. All members of a group have to fill and sign individual physical entry forms - online group registration is not possible. Under 'Application Type' in the entry form, applicants need to choose 'Group', mentioning the group name and size of the group. Please DO NOT club Half Marathon entries with group entries - such entries will be disqualified. Group entries only for the Dream Run, Senior Citizens' Run and/or Champions With Disability categories will be entertained.
For group entries, only ONE cheque/DD will accepted for payment of relevant entry fees.
Each group must submit their entries together one time, in a single envelope under a covering letter on a official letterhead issued by the company/NGO/ any entity stating -
- Total number of entries enclosed in each race category,
- Number, date, amount and bank name of cheque/DD submitted,
- Name and contact details of one common point of contact for the group;
- Covering letter needs to be on a company/NGO/ any other entity's official letter head, duly signed and stamped by the authorized signatory of the entity.
Champions With Disability category:
We recommend Champions with Disability participants be accompanied by an attendant on race day. The attendant is required to fill in a separate form and submit the same along with the form of the Champions with Disability participant, marking the said form as "Attendant of ________ (name of Champions with Disability participant)". No entry fee is charged for the attendant.
Application mandatory requirements:
Before sending in your application, please check if you ..
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with '*' in the application form;
- have attached documents as may be required to confirm your entry based on the confirmation criteria (applicable for marathon and half marathon race categories);
- have affixed/attached a copy/image of your recent colour passport sized photograph on the form with your face clearly visible in it;
- have attached a copy/image of either your passport, Aadhar card, PAN card or passport to the form. Applicants below the age of 18 years applying for the Dream Run/Champions with Disability, can attach a photocopy of their school/college identity card;
- have enclosed or made payment of the requisite application fees;
- have signed/accepted the 'waiver' in the application form;
- have met the minimum age eligibility criteria for the chosen race category;
- If applicant is below the age of 18 years, the guardian has also signed/accepted the 'waiver' and written his/her relation with the applicant.
Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein. Confirmation of marathon and half marathon applications will also be subject to the Confirmation Criteria.
Unsuccessful applicants can approach participating NGO's for available Charity running numbers. Such charity running spaces will be available at a premium, the proceeds going for the benefit of the chosen NGO.
Post close of registrations, email confirmations will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have given their valid email id in the application form. Physical acceptance letters will be posted ONLY to those applicants who have not given their email address in the application form. If you do not receive any intimation from the race office, please contact our event helpline number +91 22 42020200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants of following race categories can check status of their application online on dates mentioned below -
- Marathon and Half Marathon race categories - post 31st August 2013.
- Dream Run race category - post 7th September 2013.
- Senior Citizens' Run and Champions with Disability categories - post 28th September 2013.