To know more about the DHL Corporate Champions, click here
To view the guidelines to apply for DHL Corporate Champions, click here
- The DHL Corporate Champions category is open for participation only for registered companies/firms in existence for a minimum period of 1 year from the date of application.
- A corporate team will comprise of 4 runners who need to be permanent full time employees who have been in the company for a minimum of one year. Contractual/outsourced/trainees/interns/ deputed employees and/or employees in probation will not be allowed to participate.
- A company can field up to 5 teams.
- On race day, all 4 members of each team will run the full distance of approx. 10.5 km as a relay race.
- The gun finish time of the team (counting the start time of 1st runner and the finish time of the 4th runner) will decide the finish positions amongst the company teams.
- Prize money winning positions will be awarded to the best one performing team of each participating company, depending upon their standings in the overall finish positions. A company will stand a chance of winning only one position out of the top 2 prize money positions in this race category, irrespective of their teams' overall standings.
For example, let's consider ABC has fielded 3 teams (ABC-1, ABC-2, ABC-3), EFG has 4 teams (EFG-1, EFG-2, EFG-3, EFG-4), HIK has one team, LMN has one team, PQR has 2 teams (PQR-1, PQR-2), and XYZ has 2 teams (XYZ-1, XYZ-2). On race day, based on aggregate net timings of each team, the finish positions of the teams is as under -
Finish Positions Team Name 1 LMN 2 PQR-1 3 EFG-3 4 EFG-4 5 PQR-2 6 XYZ-2 7 XYZ-1 8 ABC-2 9 ABC-1 10 EFG-1 11 HIK
By virtue of the rule, the prize money winning positions will stand as under, where the best performing team of each company will win the prize money -
Finish Position Team Name 1st LMN 2nd PQR-1
- Final entitlement to prize money winning positions of DHL Corporate Champions teams is subject to -
- Chip timing of all team members having been captured across respective timing points on the course, including at the start and finish mats, and
- Visual screening of runners' race day images after race day.
- Where the runners of a corporate team are found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with others, such team and the individual runners shall be liable to be disqualified from the competition. Such team and runners shall be entitled to neither timing nor prize money.
- There will be no substitution allowed once the company team is confirmed for participation in the DHL Corporate Champions category. Any substitution found, whether intentional or not, shall entail disqualification of the team and all its team members from SCMM 2014. The team (and its team members) shall also be liable for disqualification where a team member does not report for the run on race day or report without their running bib and/or bib tag.
- Prize money winning team members declared may be required to submit further identity/ employment proof or any other document as may be required by the event promoters, Procam International.
- The event promoters, Procam International reserve the right to disqualify a corporate team and/or suspend results/prize money of the team in case of any discrepancy being found in the application/ documents submitted at any point in time.
- Prize money winnings are subject to Indian Income Tax Rules as applicable and taxes, if any, would be borne by the winner.
- Post verification, prize money of each winning team will be divided equally and remitted directly in the names of its team members.
- Race Results Committee's decision on rankings and entitlements of prize money will be final and binding on all.
- Winners from outside India will receive prize money equivalent in US Dollars calculated at the applicable exchange rate.
- Prize Money winnings are subject to Indian Income Tax Rules as applicable and taxes, if any, would be borne by the winner.