- You cannot use your own timing chip to record your time. Nor can you use multiple timing chips/devises to record your time - there will be a conflict and you may not receive correct finish time from either of the chips/devises
- Please DO NOT exchange your chip with anyone else. Any interchange will amount to disqualification and no timing. You will also be disqualified from participating in the next edition of the Event.
- Do not let the chip come in contact with any kind of magnetic field (eg: television, music system, etc.)
- If you do retain the timing chip post your run, please note you cannot use this chip to time yourself at any other distance running event.
Timing certificates will be available for download from the event website www.procamrunning.in/scmm within 21 days after race day. Certificates will be issued to those marathon and half marathon runners who cross the finish line within the time mentioned below -
- Marathon (starting their run at 5.40 a.m.) - crossed the finish line before 11.40 a.m.
- Half Marathon - crossed the finish line before 8.40 a.m.
The timing certificates will display gun finish time, net finish time, net split timings and ranking as per net finish time. Rankings will appear on certificates of only those runners who have cross the finish line within the period mentioned above and whose chip timings have been reflected across all timing mats on the marathon course, including start and finish mats.
Please note, physical timing certificates will not be posted to you; these will be available only online for download on the event website.
Finish timings will be available for viewing LIVE on race day on www.procamrunning.in. Individual rankings will be updated post 3 p.m. on 20th January 2013.
The timing certificate of the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon 2013 is valid for use as pre-qualification in all AIMS certified distance running events across the world.
What is Mylaps Sports Timing and how does it work?
The Mylaps Sports Timing is a high-tech, easy to use timing device. It can provide accurate net and split times for every individual athlete. A timing chip is a miniature transponder in a specially designed housing, marked with a unique identification number. The chip is a waterproof glass capsule that contains a silicon chip and an energizing coil. The timing chip can be used under all weather conditions, wet and dry, cold and hot. The chip starts to send its signal when it crosses various mats which are placed at the Start & Finish gates and at designated split points on the course. Your time at such points will be captured and duly recorded.
This timing technology will be provided and managed by Timing Technologies India (TTIL), the official distributor of the Mylaps Sports Timing System in India and Asia.