11 Leading Corporate Head
11 Leading Corporate Head Honchos to feature in CEO's Dash
They have done many a battle in the board room, but this battle will be on the synthetic track of the Sree Kanteerava Stadium and the competition is expected to be intense and fierce.
The TCS World 10K Bangalore 2013 will see the introduction of the CEO's Dash, a novel concept aimed at involving leading corporate head honchos from Bangalore's leading companies.
Eleven top management leaders, representing companies that have fielded Corporate Cares teams supporting a charity will race against each other over 400m to earn the tag of the 'Fastest and Fittest' CEO.
The CEO's Dash is scheduled to be flagged of at 8.20 a.m. on Sunday, May 19, 2013 at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium.
Following are the 11 corporate leaders who will feature in the CEO's Dash-
- 1. RAKESH SINGH, CEO OF CITRIX SYSTEMS - fielded one team of 20 supporting 'Association for the Mentally Challenged'.
- 2. DR. AMARNATH ANANTHANARAYANAN, CEO & MD, BHARTI AXA GENERAL INSURANCE - fielded one team of 20 supporting 'Bharti Foundation'.
- 3. G P CHANDRA KUMAR, CEO, SKILLSONICS INDIA PVT. LTD. - fielded one team of 20 supporting 'Trees For Free'.
- 4. RAJIV C MODY, CHAIRMAN & CEO, SASKEN COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD. - fielded one team of 30 supporting 'Vatsalya Charitable Trust'.
- 5. VINAY AGARWAL, MD, UNICEL TECHNOLOGIES - fielded one team of 20 supporting 'SOS Childrens Villages India'.
- 6. JAIN, MD, UNIVERSAL ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD. - fielded one team of 30 supporting 'EnAble India'.
- 7. VAISHALI KASTURE, MD, GOLDMAN SACHS INDIA - fielded one team of 30 'EnAble India'.
- 8. ABRAHAM CHACKO, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, FEDERAL BANK - fielded one team of 20 supporting 'YWCA Bangalore City'.
- 9. LINSEY SIMPSON, INDIA HEAD, THOMSON REUTERS - fielded one team of 30supporting 'EnAble India'.
- 10. MASOOR VENKATESH, EXEC MANAGEMENT TEAM, NORTHERN TRUST - fielded one team of 30 supporting 'SOS Childrens Villages India'.
- 11. G V PRASAD, CEO, AXA BUSINESS SERVICES PVT LTD - fielded one team of 20 supporting 'Association of People with Disability'