HOW TO APPLY
"Registrations for Open 10K Run & 10K Challenge is CLOSED now"
You can download the application form from here. Application forms are available at the Bangalore outlets/branches of Nike, Standard Chartered Bank, ITC Windsor Bangalore, Bangalore Cares office and at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bangalore.
You can use ANY ONE of the following modes for applying for this Event:
Deposit application forms along with requisite application fees in drop box located at:
- Sree Kanteerava Stadium at Room No. 2, Gate No. 3, Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bangalore-560 001 (timing: 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday).
- The 10K Challenge (Corporate and College Teams) application forms along with the covering letter and applicable fees need to be submitted at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Room No. 2, Gate no. 3, Bangalore- 560 001 (timing: 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday).
- Click here to know the rules and regulations guiding the 10K Challenge.
- Online registration is not available for the 10K Challenge.
- To field a company or college team, the company/ college/university needs to fill details of the 3 runners in individual application forms, with necessary documentation, and submit them under the letter head of company/college/university. Where multiple teams are being fielded, forms need to be submitted as per the teams formed.
- The application forms, covering letter with the application fees need to be submitted at Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Room No. 2, Gate no. 3, Bengaluru- 560 001 (timing: 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday).
- People applying as a Group (20 or more) are required to choose 'Group' to the question 'Application Type', indicating the group name and the group size.
- Group entries will be accepted for only for the Majja Run, Senior Citizens' Run and Champions with Disability categories. World 10K and Open 10K runners have to apply as 'individual entries'.
- NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the World 10K and Open 10K run race categories.
- Group entries will be accepted only via the physical modes of registration.
- All the participants are required to fill and sign the individual entry forms completely.
The Group must send in their entries together in a single envelope under a covering letter stating -
- Total number of entries enclosed in each race category,
- Number, date, amount and bank name of cheque/DD submitted,
- Name and contact details of one common point of contact for the group,
- Only one cheque/DD will be accepted for group entries. This cheque/DD should be of the consolidated value of application fees applicable for each individual group member. The cheque / DD should be drawn in favour of "PROCAM INTERNATIONAL LTD.- W10K".
- Deposit application forms along with requisite application fees and covering letter in drop box located at the Sree Kanteerava Stadium at Room No. 2, Gate No. 3, Sree Kanteerava Stadium, Bengaluru-560 001 (timing: 10 am to 6 pm, Monday to Saturday).